The pandemic rush has not let up: we’re still serving hundreds of families a week this spring. Your generosity has kept some of our shelves overflowing–we have enough pasta sauce to last for months! But we do need some specific items, and we would be so grateful for donations from the list below:
– Coffee (1 pound can)
– Tea (25 tea bags per box)
– Hamburger Helper or taco dinner kit
– Baking mixes (cakes, muffins, biscuits, cupcakes, quick breads)
– Canned chili, Dinty Moore stew, SPAM, or canned ham
– Canned chicken
– Peanut butter and jelly (in equal amounts)
– Diced or crushed canned tomato products
– Pasta (any type)
– Breakfast cereal boxes
– Oatmeal canisters
– Macaroni and cheese (boxes or tubs)
– Ramen noodles or other microwaveable lunches
– Sweet and salty snacks (cookies, snack crackers, nut or trail mix etc.)
– Common condiments (ketchup, mayo, salad dressings, mustard, mild salsa)
– Rice, plain white or brown
– Size 4, 5 or 6 diapers (no other sizes please)
– Laundry detergent (smaller bottles)
– Toilet paper and paper towels
– Hand soap
– Windex or cleaning sprays
– Toilet bowl cleaner
– Gallon or quart Ziplock bags
And here’s the “please don’t” list:
– Canned soups, pasta, beans, fruit or vegetables
– Jarred pasta or spaghetti sauce
– Specialty condiments or spices
– Foods that are very hot and spicy
The Cupboard is located at 1250 Easton Road, Roslyn (brick building behind Living Word Lutheran Church).
Donations are accepted on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm.
Food distribution occurs on Mondays from 5:30 to 7 pm and Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 11 am to 1 pm.
Call ahead to confirm daily hours, which can be affected by inclement weather.
Contact the Cupboard at 267-318-0607 or email@example.com.
Donate to the Cupboard at i-fha.org or by sending a check payable to Inter-Faith Housing Alliance to 31 S. Spring Garden St., Ambler, PA 19002.
Follow the Cupboard on Instagram @interfaithfoodcupboard and on Facebook @Inter-Faith-Food-Cupboard-118883421466896/.